Which e-bike?

Hi Marco,

Of the three you've listed, Bianchi looks the best in terms of appearance and specification. Cube comes next.
Bianchi or Cube? Depending on which of them you can get locally from your Local Bike Store to be warrantied, serviced and repaired there. If you like convenience, go for belt drive. If you want something every bike shop (and even you) can repair fast, go for derailleur. (To me, the Bianchi is a beauty!)

I understand you need to travel 27 km one way daily. Expect average speed of a 25 km/h e-bike to be 21 km/h. Meaning, one hour and twenty minutes one way. Is it OK for you? An S-Pedelec would -- in practical (!!!) terms -- let you reduce your travel time to just one hour, perhaps less. If you are a law-abiding person, think of registration, insurance, helmet, and even perhaps a driving license (depending on your age). And, technically speaking, S-Pedelecs are not allowed on bike paths in the EU.

I wouldn't even consider the GoCycle (it doesn't compare to the other two and is indeed weird). Unknown Chinese hub motor against renowned Bosch CX mid-drive motor, smallish battery, wheels hard to be replaced. That's not a serious thing if you ask me. You might even miss the range with that battery!

Hi Stefan,

thank you for your reply. Belt drive has almost no maintanance, but is much more expensive. But like you said the parts for a chain bike are easy to find.

one houre and twenty minutes to work is a long time for everyday, so a s-pedelec should be easier for me.
And most of the roads that i have to use is also available for s-spedelecs.

i’am als considered to look for a trek bike or spezialised.

Hello everyone,

i need your advice.
I’am looking for an e-bike, but i don’t no which e-bike is the best for me.
this bike will be used for daily drive. the distance is about 54km (34miles) a day total.

Shall i choose belt drive or chain? The bike will always stay inside.

I have looked at these bikes.
Cube CROSS HYBRID SL 625 ALLROAD
Bianchi eomnia T type
Gocycle G3C

What brand do you recommend?

Or is a speedpedelec better for this distance?

thank you for your reply.

Ciao Marco
I would get a Fiat 500e

Try Specialized Vado 6.0. It is an excellent S-Pedelec. For your information, I typicaly cover 20 km in 44-45 minutes on S-Pedelec Vado. I'm almost 60 with ill legs ;)

You cannot ride it in Germany. Too fast for Euro L1e-B class. By the way, Bulls (a German company) builds special versions of their ebikes solely for the Swiss market.

and the us I have a bulls cross mover speed. 28mph.
See how it works, foofer:
Probably the only Bulls S-Pedelec to be bought in Europe is the E-Stream Evo 45 AM (a 45 km/h e-MTB). Bulls Bikes USA don't need to follow the strict EU rules and they offer more 28 mph ebikes in your country.
Now, Bulls take the opportunity to sell to Switzerland (which has very liberal e-bike laws), and make some "Schweiz" models to be only sold in Switzerland:

Back