Warranty Wording

kiltym

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download the written warranty for Haibikes sold in the U.S.?

I am getting an extended warranty, and the company requires a copy of the manufacturer warranty.

I found this: (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

But I am not clear on the relationship between Currie and Haibike, if any.....

I also submitted a request on the Habike USA site (https://www.haibikeusa.com/), but I am not overly confident there is anyone on the other end to answer the question.

@kiltym: I believe the corporate relationship is Accell North America (ANA) -> Currie -> Haibike USA. I'd suggest calling the customer support line (in the pdf above); they can probably refer you to the correct warranty for your bike.

@JayVee: You may have seen another thread where I ended up making a warranty claim on the display mount/control pad, due to a flashing "Er 15" on the display indicating a bad display connection. I dealt directly with Currie/Raleigh customer support via phone and email, and received a replacement mount within a week or so. I still need to run out and find a replacement motor bolt before I go on a lengthy test ride, but preliminary results after a brief 4 mile test ride look good.

Long story short, I'm pleased with the warranty support here in the US. Both times that I called I had a minimal hold time and spoke with the same very helpful agent (Matt M).

@kiltym I’m considering buying a FullNine right now, and may order it tonight. Could you tell me about the extended warranty you are getting?

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download the written warranty for Haibikes sold in the U.S.?

I am getting an extended warranty, and the company requires a copy of the manufacturer warranty.

I found this: (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

But I am not clear on the relationship between Currie and Haibike, if any.....

I also submitted a request on the Habike USA site (https://www.haibikeusa.com/), but I am not overly confident there is anyone on the other end to answer the question.
That's the warranty all right.

Thanks for everyone's replies to confirm that Currie is the warranty for Haibike in the U.S.

@DanInStPete the extended warranty is via by credit card company (Chase), they provide an extra year of warranty once I register and provide the written U.S. warranty for their records.

Back