Volt Bravo and Yukon Body Position Help

alextrent

I am 6'3".

Would really like the Bravo, but asking Volt they say might feel a bit small. Recommend Yukon and while i do not the fat tire can live with it.

Volt says in addition to maybe being a bit small the position is not Upright..the review on EBR says it is, and EBR that the Yukon 20" is forward/upright...given the bigger frame on Yukon i find that confusing.

Any real time users have advice...

Related is how much does changing the angle on the stem help...I also assume I could put in extension/

Thanks

The overall dimensions are within one inch, I think you would be fine with Bravo. I guess the inseam is what matters. I have the Yukon and added a extension to make even more upright, barely bending now. Maybe others that have both the Yukon and the Bravo will have some insight.

Yea guess that may of helped, I am 6 even, my son also has a Yukon and is 6'3". My inseam is 32 he is 34. Now we need some Bravo folks to speak up. With only a inch difference from Bravo to Yukon I can not see it being a problem. The Yukon is great for snow or sand and attracting attention if that matters to you.

Attachments

• Flood3.PNG
    Flood3.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 510
Thanks..i am thinking Yukon might be better anyway, not much off road, but that is really not a liability in general....my inseam is 32,plus a bit but not 34..., so may just be OK with a extension, I don't need to be dead upright, just not real bent over...

Buying on-line is tough..for sizing...

I am 6'3".

Would really like the Bravo, but asking Volt they say might feel a bit small. Recommend Yukon and while i do not the fat tire can live with it.

Volt says in addition to maybe being a bit small the position is not Upright..the review on EBR says it is, and EBR that the Yukon 20" is forward/upright...given the bigger frame on Yukon i find that confusing.

Any real time users have advice...

Related is how much does changing the angle on the stem help...I also assume I could put in extension/

Thanks

Hello Alex

I am 6’0” and 225 so not as big as you but I have the 2019 Yukon and I have the seat down a bit and the handle bars back as far as they will go. I find I am almost upright and I don’t lean on the grips much.

I have a Bravo and am 6' and 170lb. 32" inseam. I have the seat post pretty much at maximum for proper leg extension and adjusted the stem so I am in a more upright position. I find the bike to fit nicely and be quite comfortable on extended rail trail rides and my daily urban commute...

Attachments

• 20191223_101905.jpg
    20191223_101905.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 572
Back