Trevor Riemsdyk, NHL, Stanley cup winner, endorsing Watt Wagons !!!

pushkar

Watt Wagons just got endorsed by Stanley cup winner Trevor van Riemsdyk, who picked up his bike from our factory in Newton.

Along with City of Newton Mayor Ruthanne Fuller, Director of Transportation and Olympic Biker Nicole Freedman, WW cofounder Amit Sondhi and yours truly !! #wattwagons #weareperformance

We are pretty kicked about it. This is a testament to our customers who have pushed us to make better bikes. Thank YOU! .

We will keep this rolling. Will probably post this on LinkedIn too over the weekend.

6080663D-60B8-449F-B1DC-28834E3F1D00.jpeg

IMG_4661.jpeg

IMG_4665.jpeg

IMG_4655.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice group, Nice bike!

Glad to see Jonas in the main picture since he was too busy working on the one above 😁👍

Watt Wagons just got endorsed by Stanley cup winner Trevor van Riemsdyk, who picked up his bike from our factory in Newton.

Along with City of Newton Mayor Ruthanne Fuller, Director of Transportation and Olympic Biker Nicole Freedman, WW cofounder Amit Sondhi and yours truly !! #wattwagons #weareperformance

We are pretty kicked about it. This is a testament to our customers who have pushed us to make better bikes. Thank YOU! .

We will keep this rolling. Will probably post this on LinkedIn too over the weekend.

View attachment 97162

View attachment 97165

View attachment 97166
View attachment 97164
I assume that blue is a custom graphic that can be applied? Curious if it would be available in additional colors for those of us who might be interested in purchasing?

I assume that blue is a custom graphic that can be applied? Curious if it would be available in additional colors for those of us who might be interested in purchasing?
Yes. Custom graphic in any color, any pattern.
I can check the cost of just the template. We can make anything tbh. If you have an idea, send it over and we can do a template.

I can check the cost of just the template. We can make anything tbh. If you have an idea, send it over and we can do a template.
What would be the cost in gloss black for my bike?

Is the Watt Wagons logo a cut out in the decal with the color of the bike showing through? Or is that on top of the decal?

Getting this bikes graphics on my Hydra frame. Frame will be matte black and the graphics gloss black. Where the initials are on this bike mine will say “Hydra”. Will be very subtle but very cool! 😎

Getting this bikes graphics on my Hydra frame. Frame will be matte black and the graphics gloss black. Where the initials are on this bike mine will say “Hydra”. Will be very subtle but very cool! 😎
That is pretty much exactly what I was thinking just with a different color for my bike because I wanted a darker gray to offset the titanium color on my bike. Can you provide any information regarding cost?

That is pretty much exactly what I was thinking just with a different color for my bike because I wanted a darker gray to offset the titanium color on my bike. Can you provide any information regarding cost?
Hit @pushkar up and ask him for the exact amount. I can tell you it’s very reasonable and I didn’t hesitate to do it.

Once one NHL player gets an Élite Ebike more will follow, after all they can afford the best on their salary.

It's not too late for you to follow.
I'm one of the thousands who bought a Hydra. Not because a Stanley Cup winner has one.
Even more will follow if WW makes a Police Edition Hydra. A police package Hydra will probably have thicker brake rotors and pads and a few back up batteries.
It would really up the game for domestically assembled ebikes.
Elite ebike category!!!!
Gives me an Idea for a thread

Last edited:
Back