This is the EBike event Of the year 150 EBikes for demo from over 12 manufacturers

Court himself has made it out for the last three years to this event last year 300 people showed up if you live in Southern California this is the EBike event you are going to want to come to get educated purchase a bike with huge discounts any bike that’s been on our show room floor for more than six months is going to be sold at a drastically reduced price this event is like a mini E bike Expo we ourselves have over 150 bikes on our show room floor and manufactures from over 12 different brands will be bringing demo models as well you’ll be able to purchase Dent and scratch models as well. If you’re looking for an inexpensive Ebike this is the event to go to. I will personally have over a dozen volunteers helping out someone wanting to demo a full suspension or Hardtail mountain bike we will be taking Bikes over in groups to the Fullerton loop get here early because the deals go fast with Bikes starting as low as $999 and used bike form $499 this may be your last chance to get the lower price points before the tariff is going into affect that’s right as of August 23 any container that has not cleared customs will have a 25% tariff which will trickle down to you as the consumer not only will we have a dozen brands but we’ve asked Fullerton Bikes our next-door neighbor to come by and set up a booth he’s one of the largest Giant dealers in the nation and he will also have townie bikes as well as other E bike brands between our two stores There is no larger assortment of EBikes in all of Southern California for more info call or email us at ebicyclecenter.com 714-992-5591 it’s going to be a big party on 25 August We hope to see you here
9A5FDEE7-F8B1-4D91-BB3D-FE5BDB40A8C5.jpeg

That will be so cool! Could you imagine getting a new Reis & Muller at 50% off. Sign me up!

Yes you can deals are being made just sold on Saturday call for details

well no you can't get a R&M for 50% off as you don't sell that brand. :cool::p But seriously, is the sale in person only? I'm in the market for my fifth child. I didn't see any Riese&Muller on your website.

Last edited:
well no you can't get a R&M for 50% off as you don't sell that brand. :cool::p But seriously, is the sale in person only? I'm in the market for my fifth child. I didn't see any Riese&Muller on your website.

They mention R & M on the bottom of the add in fine print.

Sold another one this week

Attachments

• E3EBA423-E589-4F1B-A6F2-5A9B8370A151.jpeg
    E3EBA423-E589-4F1B-A6F2-5A9B8370A151.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 610
We stoped selling EBikes online ten years ago the brands we sell are for local pickup only although we have had customers drive down from SanFrancisco, Seattle, Vancouver and Kansas to name a few and yes the open house is for instore customers only.

We will be taking groups of riders over to Fullerton Loop for a little bit off road demo ridding you can pick Between Haibike, Bulls, Easy Motion, BESV, or Fantic to name a few

If you live in SoCal today is your chance to to test ride and ask questions about that EBike you’ve been thinking about. Confirmed we are going to have over 12 brands with reps in our parking lot we have another 14 manufactures brands on our showroom floor. Over 200 models of electric bikes we be Available for test ride. The party starts at 10am hope to see you here

Ebike block party thanks for all the support
Here are some stats regarding our open house

number one sold style of bike beach cruiser second Place full suspension mountain bike third City commuter

Hub motors out sold middrive motors but only slightly

Cheapest bike sold $1100 out the door most expensive about $5000 average price of sale $2000

Nine different brands of Bikes sold Motiv was our best seller followed closely by Haibike

250 people in attendees little over 100 did demos over 30 bikes sold that’s our best year with a 1 out of 3 test ride that turned into a sale

Here’s a suprize our cheapest bikes priced under $1000 did not sale nor did our largest discounted bike priced 50% below MSRP

Half the bike riders that went to the Fullerton loop off-road demo purchased the bike they picked to ride

We handed out 120 Subway sandwiches and every one left with a smile good times had by all thanks to my amazing staff and volunteers let’s do it again next year on the last Saturday of August

Back