Thanks Court

Btsmith29

Thank you, Court.

I spent countless hours reviewing ebikes, primarily watching many of your videos. EBR is an awesome site for any and all ebike information, nothing else comes close. I’m a large guy, 6’0’ 285lbs with hip and back problems. I have owned a few Townies over the years and love the flat foot forward design. When searching for an ebike to accommodate my weight and have the Townie feature and after testing out a Pedego and some other brand, I ended up purchasing the Magnum Cruiser and couldn’t be happier. The bike is awesome with the 500 watt motor and 48 volt battery and everything else that comes with it. Just a tad on the expensive side but well worth the price. I bought my wife the Magnum low rider. We live one mile away from Kensington Metropark in Michigan and whenever we get the chance, about three times a week, we ride to the park, around the lake and back home for a total 13 mile trip and we love it. Being in our 50’s, riding our Magnums to the park makes us feel like teenagers again and gives us additional exercise. If your ever in the Metro Detroit / Ann Arbor area, taking a bike ride at Kensington is a lot of fun. Look me up if your ever in the area and we can take the Magnums to the park. Again, thank you for the awesome web site. You do a great job with the site and reviews, very informative and helpful when getting into the world of ebikes. You and your site helped me a great deal.

Thank you,

Brian

Back