Suspension Seat Post for Lectric XP Step-Thru 2.0

Gmeng

Region
USA
I have the original suspension Seat Post the lectric bike sells but it is too high for the step-thru 2.0.

I wanted to see if anyone had a suggestion for a suspension Seat Post that will fit the step-thru 2.0 better?

Also, what are the dimensions for the seat post for the step-thru 2.0?

I didnt find anything when looking for the wife.. SO I put the regular one I cut back in for her but will be watching this thread for the answer

The standard Lectric 1.0 suspension seatpost is a whopping 500mm long. Most suspension seatposts are 350mm and a few 400mm. Diameter is 31.6mm for the Lectric. All will need to be 3-4" exposed since some of the guts don't fit in the seat tube. In other words consider seat thickness 2"+ or minus and 3.5" + or minus for the post sticking up above the seat tube clamp. If this is low enough, the 350mm Suntour NCX is almost 6" shorter than the original Lectric 1.0 (step over, not step through version). The Suntour is affordable and I think more comfortable. Don't have the 2.0 so maybe it has a different diameter??? Doubt it but just make sure. My original seat post had the size embossed on it

Jumping in here rather than creating a new post since I’m finding I’m too short (5’1” w/ 27” inseam) with the suspension seatpost down to the lowest setting and the larger seat that came with the Comfort Pack. I need about 1-1.5” for my feet to be flat on the ground. I’m finding my new XP 2.0 is about similar to my lowered Suzuki SV650 when my feet couldn’t quite touch the ground. Any suggestions for this vertically-challenged person? Thanks!

Timpo…THANK YOU so much!! I was under that impression but am obviously wrong based on the pictures you posted above. Both the riding position & step off are spot on and what I’m doing. WHEW…big relief!! Again…my sincerest thanks!

Back