Stunner LT - new and improved - better than ever

roshan

Hi all,

Check out our new Stunner LT. Comes equipped with hydraulic brakes, 750W rear hub motor, and battery up to 1kwh. What's unique is that it comes in 3 different size wheels - nothing like this in the market today. All for $1999 (intro price $1799).

You can find it here:
https://www.biktrix.com/products/stunner-lt-2019

My Post (12).jpg

Super cool to see the LT growing so much! I always figured this format would be a big hit (and glad to own one of the very first ones, still going strong with no issues at all).

Looks great. How long will it be available at those prices and with the rack and fenders? Money's tight until after the New Year. Is that a Bafang display?

Looks great. How long will it be available at those prices and with the rack and fenders? Money's tight until after the New Year. Is that a Bafang display?

It'll be on special pricing till the bikes arrive. Once they arrive, the prices go up to regular prices.

The New Kid At Home
Placed order after hours Feb 3 Bike shipped Fed 6 Received Feb 12
Box bottom damaged at front were fork is but not marked.
Couple shipping marks on bike,
Rider of old and new bike is 5"2 She does like the new one better (maybe size does not matter :) )
No bell on bike but 4amp charger with the 21ah battery.
New better things on 2019 fender with supports/ lock out front fork and display
Gary

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 745
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 691
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 760
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 782
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 842
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 707
Last edited:
Just got my Stunner LT put together and took it for a test ride. I can already tell its going to be a fun bicycle to ride!

Like GaryRFM there was some minor shipping damage but nothing significant.

Anyone know how to turn on the headlight?

Attachments

• IMG_20190217_150754.jpg
    IMG_20190217_150754.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 633
Just got my Stunner LT put together and took it for a test ride. I can already tell its going to be a fun bicycle to ride!

What damage was there?

Press and hold the up arrow for turning on the light.

Hi Roshan,

First of all thank you for such an amazing e-bike. I did a lot of research and think I picked the perfect e-bike to get back into bicycling. I'm really looking forward to weather that doesn't include freezing rain to give the bike a ride. I haven't ridden a bicycle in almost 40 years and I am looking forward to making up for missed time.

Two things showed some shipping damage - there is a small dent in the battery pack and there is a scratch on the front fender. Pictures of both have been sent to your customer service team.

Thanks for the information about turning on the light.

Hi Roshan,

First of all thank you for such an amazing e-bike. I did a lot of research and think I picked the perfect e-bike to get back into bicycling. I'm really looking forward to weather that doesn't include freezing rain to give the bike a ride. I haven't ridden a bicycle in almost 40 years and I am looking forward to making up for missed time.

Two things showed some shipping damage - there is a small dent in the battery pack and there is a scratch on the front fender. Pictures of both have been sent to your customer service team.

Thanks for the information about turning on the light.

Thank you for your trust and business. My team will take good care of you.

Enjoy your ride! Looking forward to more amazing pictures!

Looking good KurtW !!!! Is that the 26in ? Just wondering what your height is and how's the fit ??

Looking good KurtW !!!! Is that the 26in ? Just wondering what your height is and how's the fit ??

Tom,

Yes it is the 26" bike. I am 5' 9" and about 300 lbs. Mind you, I haven't ridden a bike in 40 years but this seems to fit well. I could have probably gotten away with the 24" wheels but I am very pleased with this bike. I took it for another short ride this after (its still cold and windy here) and had a lot of fun.

The New Kid At Home
Placed order after hours Feb 3 Bike shipped Fed 6 Received Feb 12
Box bottom damaged at front were fork is but not marked.
Couple shipping marks on bike,
Rider of old and new bike is 5"2 She does like the new one better (maybe size does not matter :) )
No bell on bike but 4amp charger with the 21ah battery.
New better things on 2019 fender with supports/ lock out front fork and display
Gary
Okay, we need to send you a decal for the one 21ah battery!

Okay, we need to send you a decal for the one 21ah battery!
I do like the Battery decal seem to reflect like light.
Just one of the little thing's that make the bike great
We do like to leave are mark.
Floating over the snow
Gary

Attachments

• 20190218_130102_001.jpg
    20190218_130102_001.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 644
Back