Sheng Milo MX02S

Fergie44Essex

Region
United Kingdom
Hi All

I am in desperate need of advice or help, my Sheng Milo MX02S has appeared to have lost all power, even though the battery appears to be fully charged and the LCD screen turn on but press the throttle and nothing!, Does anyone know of a place to purchase a like for like replacement for the 1000W motor controller or a service centre that can help in the repair of the bike?

Dear friend,
The bike won't run, but does the display show anything or is it also dead?
If it isn't working, it could be a faulty display. In that case if you can grab hold of a display by-pass like the one shown on the attached photo, you can try and have the bike running again (just as a test), because you will only have a throttle and brakes, but no light, horn. If the wheel turns you know you need a new display. One word of caution though... The dead display could be caused by other fault in the system and installing a new one could get damaged the same way your first one did..

Attachments

• 5 BY-PASS PLUG CONNECTED.jpg
    5 BY-PASS PLUG CONNECTED.jpg
    863 KB · Views: 309
Hi I was about to post the same problem. Horn, lights and display all light up but no drive in any setting . Through trawling the internet someone said it is a sensor on the throttle cable.....any help please

Hi I was about to post the same problem. Horn, lights and display all light up but no drive in any setting . Through trawling the internet someone said it is a sensor on the throttle cable.....any help please
I recently had a similar issue. After checking out everything I could think of (battery was at 52+ volts, for example), I looked in the documentation's trouble shooting guide. Under the heading "doesn't work," it listed "brakes are on" as a possible cause.
Huh? Brakes? So I checked it out, and saw that the below-the-handle bar mirror had gotten bumped up to press on the front brake lever, just enough to activate the motor cutout. Since I never used that mirror anyhow, I removed it, and everything was back to normal.

Hi does anyone have a diagram of the throttle assembly as I seem to have 2-3 wires going nowhere.....many thanks

Back