Rogue Wave Fat eBike by Fifield

LimboJim

Region
USA
A Massachusetts ebike company, Fifield, has been hand-making a couple of nice looking leisure models for a few years. They also have a couple of factory-built models - hopefully @Court will venture east and review them soonly, along with my buddy's PEBL hemp-based velomobile, also being made here in MA.

As an eMTB enthusiast, however, I was keen to learn that Fifield's now offering an e-fattie with choices of Bafang mid-drive or hub motors for just $1399 to the first 5 Kickstarter backers. 14.5Ah batteries with Panasonic cells, an attractive Bafang display, Shimano Alivio 9-speed gearing (I'd replace that in short order), Tektro hydraulic brakes, and 4" CST tires... seems like a helluva deal to me!

Nice folks, too (I called them)... they seem genuinely interested in getting more folks (back) on bikes.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ve-the-electric-bike-for-everyone/description

A Massachusetts ebike company, Fifield, has been hand-making a couple of nice looking leisure models for a few years. They also have a couple of factory-built models - hopefully @Court will venture east and review them soonly, along with my buddy's PEBL hemp-based velomobile, also being made here in MA.

As an eMTB enthusiast, however, I was keen to learn that Fifield's now offering an e-fattie with choices of Bafang mid-drive or hub motors for just $1399 to the first 5 Kickstarter backers. 14.5Ah batteries with Panasonic cells, an attractive Bafang display, Shimano Alivio 9-speed gearing (I'd replace that in short order), Tektro hydraulic brakes, and 4" CST tires... seems like a helluva deal to me!

Nice folks, too (I called them)... they seem genuinely interested in getting more folks (back) on bikes.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ve-the-electric-bike-for-everyone/description
BUMP

Only 5 days left to come up with $20k might be a hard one to achieve for these. They look like decent bikes for the price though. Maybe you can hit them up for a deal on the one in the pix!

Only 5 days left to come up with $20k might be a hard one to achieve for these. They look like decent bikes for the price though. Maybe you can hit them up for a deal on the one in the pix!
IMO, this e-fattie is a far superior value to what I've seen previously on crowdfunded endeavors. They've already made the first batch and will be selling them direct if the KS goal's not met...

Back