RipCurrent Won't Turn On Anymore

Imonlyhooman

I was riding the other day and the whole thing cut off completely including the display.

The battery was recently rebuilt/tested by Hi-C and it still comes on and does not appear to have any issues.

But now I can not get the bike to turn on anymore.

Does anyone know the pinout values or the method to test if the LCD panel is bad or if a wire is bad, or if the controller is bad?
Basically how do I troubleshoot the issue? I inspected all the connectors and do not see any issues and pulled the controller out to see if there was anything obvious and do not see anything.
I am thinking I need to do some testing with a multimeter, but can't find any info to see what I should check.

Please help if anyone has any technical resources or troubleshooting. Sent message to Juiced as well but that will probably take forever and my experience is they ask you really obvious questions and don't give you any good answers back and I usually have solved all my problems without them.

Check the cables are connected. The little silver/gunmetal screw connectors are known to vibrate loose, and it is hard to see the plugs look connected. Check all the connections.

Buy a multi meter so you can do some troubleshooting instead of thinking the battery appears alright.

Back