Recent ariel m-class purchase and review.

Heliophobic1

So, I recently purchased and reviewed the 2020 M-class. While the initial review was positive it was up. As soon as I mentioned a major part failure that put me in mortal danger the thread was deleted. I'm sure this will be too.

Parts break on ebikes all the time, just use your warranty if the bike is 2020

Once again...glad I paid for the privilege of being a pedestrian in a city w/out real bus service or sidewalks where everything is a minimum 10mi away. I guess I just need to hope I don't need to be more than 2 places in a day, because no matter how early you start, you only walk so fast. Clearly a great investment.
Also, the suggestion of sending it back to the guys who, two months after order, still haven't delivered everything is particularly helpful. Care to guess which costs more, the bike itself or the attorney I'd likely have to employ to get anything back? I'm far past beginning to suspect the business literally is a clearinghouse for AliExpress. Unfortunately I'm too broke to afford a phone w/enough RAM to attach pics of my lovely grey plastic packaging. I could have rolled those dice and taken the same chances for a hell of a lot less money. Literally THE ONLY THING that I was willing to pay the mark-up for was their vetting of suppliers, which apparently didn't happen.

Back