Rad mini step thru

BTfl

I set up my mini to do just about everything ! Love this bike!! here is what I've added: SR suntour sp12 ncx seatpost, Brooks c19 carved cambium ,all weather saddle, Save your seat lock, Rockbros mb nylon pedals, Nightrider lumina ,oled 1100 light, Hafny mirror, MRI Denver spare battery deck plate and front bottle holder,Pro bike tools bottle holder, Kenda crusade tires, Radmini full fenders and fremont panniers, and last but not least a trailer hitch. I would like to see others have done.

Attachments

• IMG_1029.jpg
    IMG_1029.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 1,127
Look very nice! You can put some serious mileage on my Rad bike now.

I added the 1859 Northwest thumb throttle and clear Lizard Skin protective film on the front/back of the down tube on my wife's RadCity Step-Thru.

1859 Northwest:
Lizard Skin, Amazon, $15 :

Hi BTfl, It's looking good!
I love riding my little runabout everywhere.
Works for me.

Attachments

• Run-About 3.jpg
    Run-About 3.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 730
I set up my mini to do just about everything ! Love this bike!! here is what I've added: SR suntour sp12 ncx seatpost, Brooks c19 carved cambium ,all weather saddle, Save your seat lock, Rockbros mb nylon pedals, Nightrider lumina ,oled 1100 light, Hafny mirror, MRI Denver spare battery deck plate and front bottle holder,Pro bike tools bottle holder, Kenda crusade tires, Radmini full fenders and fremont panniers, and last but not least a trailer hitch. I would like to see others have done.
Wow, nice mods. I'm surprised you had to add a suspension seatpost in that the bike already has front suspension and the 4 inch, high volume tires. Was the ride harsh without the suspension seatpost?

Wow, nice mods. I'm surprised you had to add a suspension seatpost in that the bike already has front suspension and the 4 inch, high volume tires. Was the ride harsh without the suspension seatpost?
The ride was not bad but much better with the seat post

Back