Raceface 130 BCD 40T CHAINRING, SINGLE, NARROW WIDE BLK

tomjasz

Region
USA
City
Minnesnowta
Well I said after I retired from building and support I'd start selling off the decade of accumulated new and nearly news eBike parts and accessories.

Today's offering is as listed a Raceface 130BCD 40T chainring. It's NOS unused in a slightly beaten up package but pristine part.

Best offer over $40 shipped CONUS
IMG_1181.jpeg

Well I said after I retired from building and support I'd start selling off the decade of accumulated new and nearly news eBike parts and accessories.

Today's offering is as listed a Raceface 130BCD 40T chainring. It's NOS unused in a slightly beaten up package but pristine part.

Best offer over $40 shipped CONUSView attachment 170682
If you have a 44t anywhere in your collection.... I'm your huckleberry.

you really need a 38t
Why do you say that.
I currently have a 40t and I mostly ride between 7 - 12th gear... and I do ride a lot of hills
Anything below 5th gear is almost always impractical and in my first gear I can tow an 18 wheeler while climbing vertically. 🙃

nice footer! WTF start your own sale thread. Jeebus. RUDE!

I think that's a fit 👍

Thinking it through 42t is the max Rohloff recommends with my 17t rear anyway so technically if I want to go bigger I should so in the rear first. Tho honestly my hypothesis is that 44t would be more than ok. The bottom 5 gears are just about useless right now.

pm me with the details whenever you're ready.

ps... Gold? What were you thinking?

Back