Please recommend a rack top bag for S10 to hold a large D Lock.

Jeremy, I recently (June 30) purchased a Vektron S10. It has been an enjoyable ride to date.

The bike shop installed these ABUS locks: ABUS Bosch Battery Downtube, NR BK Frame and Bordo Granite Plus locks so I have one universal key for the bike locks including the battery. The Bordo Granite lock mounts to the frame and the other lock mounts to the front fork to secure the wheel.

Don't forget to register for the Tern Care warranty - it extends the warranty to 10 years.
Tern Vektron S10.jpg

Safe biking!

You need a good yet very cheap pannier, Jeremy? Well, I standardised on Ortlieb panniers (and carry not only a heavy Abus A440 U-lock but also a spare battery and many other things in them) but Ortliebs are by no means cheap.

Jeremy, I recently (June 30) purchased a Vektron S10. It has been an enjoyable ride to date.

The bike shop installed these ABUS locks: ABUS Bosch Battery Downtube, NR BK Frame and Bordo Granite Plus locks so I have one universal key for the bike locks including the battery. The Bordo Granite lock mounts to the frame and the other lock mounts to the front fork to secure the wheel.

Don't forget to register for the Tern Care warranty - it extends the warranty to 10 years.

Safe biking!

Cheers Tern 1 - Mine arrived this afternoon. The one thing I was a little disappointed about is that there does not seem anywhere to mount the Abus carry bracket. I have ordered a suitably sized rack bag to put it, and the Cobra cable in when traveling, that should arrive tomorrow. As I said previously the bike will definitely not be out of my sight if I can help it. Many thanks for your input

Jeremy

You need a good yet very cheap pannier, Jeremy? Well, I standardised on Ortlieb panniers (and carry not only a heavy Abus A440 U-lock but also a spare battery and many other things in them) but Ortliebs are by no means cheap.

Thanks Stefan, but I want to steer clear of panniers if possible, I only intend to use the bike for some daily exercise, I won't be be lugging anything large or too heavy, I am hoping the rack bag I ordered will fit the lock and cable.

Jeremy

Don't forget to register for the Tern Care warranty - it extends the warranty to 10 years.View attachment 61387

Safe biking!
Hi, I have recently bought a Vektron S10, and I would like to install a wheel lock for the front wheel. I see that you have an Abus NR BK in your Vektron. How is it fixed to the fork? I cannot see if it uses a bolt, or some kind of accesory. Which is the exact Abus reference? Could be the 5750L? I cannot find this model in Abus website but I think is the one for Tern GSD. Any other suggestion for the front wheel?. Thanks.

Back