Perspective on the ST2

Update: The New Wheel in San Francisco swapped out a defective charging port. Works well now. Many thanks to Karen and her professional staff. I am finished with the bike upgrades. Now I just need to upgrade the rider. This is probably an impossible task........(laugh)

Update: The New Wheel in San Francisco swapped out a defective charging port. Works well now. Many thanks to Karen and her professional staff. I am finished with the bike upgrades. Now I just need to upgrade the rider. This is probably an impossible task........(laugh)
Wonder How Mikes Bikes would handle that.
The new wheel has swapped out bad charger, coached me in stuck key, helped when Firm ware upgrade made me crazy, Pulled Rear wheel and completely re-dished wheel the had me come back after 500mi and checked bike again, replaced bad body float seat post, replaced brake sensor for left brake. I called them about racktime rack crack just said stop in and we will take care of it. Note 3500 miles on bike all most all commute miles.
The new wheel is off the hook so to speak!
I am also happy about the quality of people posting in Stromer Forum Exemption: any Pulsing poster and Hub wheel hater cough Adrian.

86 I am out in east bay but would like to ride with other ST2 or ST1 riders. I have ridden with meetup electric bike group for 2 rides.

Wonder How Mikes Bikes would handle that.
The new wheel has swapped out bad charger, coached me in stuck key, helped when Firm ware upgrade made me crazy, Pulled Rear wheel and completely re-dished wheel the had me come back after 500mi and checked bike again, replaced bad body float seat post, replaced brake sensor for left brake. I called them about racktime rack crack just said stop in and we will take care of it. Note 3500 miles on bike all most all commute miles.
The new wheel is off the hook so to speak!
I am also happy about the quality of people posting in Stromer Forum Exemption: any Pulsing poster and Hub wheel hater cough Adrian.

86 I am out in east bay but would like to ride with other ST2 or ST1 riders. I have ridden with meetup electric bike group for 2 rides.
Sure, I am mobile and have ridden with my son throughout Berkeley. Boy, did you have some quality control issues with your bike. Glad everything is ok.

Back