New Vado rider in NorCal

CLR

Region
USA
City
SF Bay Area
Hello all!

I recently picked up a Specialized Turbo Vado 5.0 IGH. And it will take me at least 5 minutes to decipher that bike name each time someone asks…

Anyway, I’ve got some big hills on my commute so the purpose of this bike is to get me out of the car and back on two wheels. I’ve done a lot of bike commuting, just not lately.

I have only done a couple rides on it so far. For now I’m focused on just getting used to the bike and figuring out to sync my riding style with what the bike can do. Verdict so far- it’s an amazing machine!

B67D7604-DDE7-4FAD-9BFA-B0D07DCA6DBE.jpeg

Pleased to meet you! And you ride the Vado in the fasterestest colour! :)

a Specialized Turbo Vado 5.0 IGH. And it will take me at least 5 minutes to decipher that bike name each time someone asks…
The shortest answer is "a SUV e-bike" :)

Reactions: CLR
Hello all!

I recently picked up a Specialized Turbo Vado 5.0 IGH. And it will take me at least 5 minutes to decipher that bike name each time someone asks…

Anyway, I’ve got some big hills on my commute so the purpose of this bike is to get me out of the car and back on two wheels. I’ve done a lot of bike commuting, just not lately.

I have only done a couple rides on it so far. For now I’m focused on just getting used to the bike and figuring out to sync my riding style with what the bike can do. Verdict so far- it’s an amazing machine!

View attachment 136345
Pretty bike!
Yes, red is the fasterestest.
Many fun miles and smiles.

Back