New saddle on Haibike

Jan1of1

I recently bought a Haibike XDuro Trekking bike. I want to replace the stock saddle with a Brooks B-17 saddle. However the rails on the Haibike will not accept my Brooks mount. Has anyone run into a similar problem? Recommendations welcomed as I really want to put my Brooks saddle on this bike. Thanks in advance.

I recently bought a Haibike XDuro Trekking bike. I want to replace the stock saddle with a Brooks B-17 saddle. However the rails on the Haibike will not accept my Brooks mount. Has anyone run into a similar problem? Recommendations welcomed as I really want to put my Brooks saddle on this bike. Thanks in advance.

Just change the seatpost. It's 1/4th the price of Brooks and you can probably get a better seatpost than the stock one.

Problem solved. The rails on the Brooks saddle had to be yanked apart in order to accept the seat post - not an easy task, but successfully accomplished! Rode it and it feels great!

I was going to say that should be possible. The Brooks rails are pretty standard. I'm glad you got that sorted.

Back