New Neo Jumper owner from Kentucky - intro and questions

I've finished wrapping the bike and both batteries. I changed out the saddle and rear light attachment while I was at it. I enjoy the clean lines of the finished product:

Attachments

• vinyl bike.JPG
    vinyl bike.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 533
Still going strong here in Kentucky. The bike has over 1200 miles on it and has been free from problems. I've changed the handlebar setup entirely since my last post. Now, I'm running a 120mm parallel stem with a Soma Sparrow handlebar to get myself a bit lower on the bike. I've moved the control unit off the bar entirely and in front of the stem. The bars are wrapped from the tip to the stem with Origin8 track grips. I've also replaced both tubes with Kenda 2.4-2.7" downhill tubes to (hopefully) save myself from the headache of changing a tube out on the trail.

Here's a photo of the e-bike parked next to my squirrel feeder.

Attachments

• ebike.jpg
    ebike.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 578
I've finished wrapping the bike and both batteries. I changed out the saddle and rear light attachment while I was at it. I enjoy the clean lines of the finished product:

Attachments

• BDC3E486-C34B-47DA-84A4-9D88B9240C27.jpeg
    BDC3E486-C34B-47DA-84A4-9D88B9240C27.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 346
I was reading one of the stuff/Something about Stromer bikes. And I was wondering if you could walk me through the four digit stages of the main control compartment or brain of the Stromer that has that? I have a Schomer I see one platinum and I could really use your help if you’re OK with that. Because for some reason it feels like I am pushing against the pe. tals as if i’m dragging a person or something behind me, but there’s no power. Like I am all the way on power mode and I have my pedal set all the way at the lowest level but it feels like you know I’m dragging some thing uphill and I have hockey injuries and you know I really can’t deal with that so you said you had replacement, is this really possible? If it’s their fault in the first place? Is it Stromer

Back