New here so Introducing myself:

Al k

I'm Al. 80 years old and live in the Fayetteville, NC where I retired from the US Army after 34 years of service - Vietnam Vet. Been watching videos of folks using QuietKat and Rambo E-bikes and thought maybe one of those would extend my hunting and fishing passion a few more years. When I checked prices they almost gave me a heart attack instead of extending my active life. Did a little more research and discovered M2S. Pulled the plug on an AT750 Step Thru this morning. I bought the Step Thru to make it easier to mount and dismount. (Double artificial hips due to lots of parachute jumps and rucksack marches) Anticipated delivery date is end of January 2020. I have a few questions which I will post on a seperate thread.

Hi Al k,
Qui Nhon.. 1970-1971.. US Army.. air traffic controller.. You selected a most excellent toy.. Only the 24" wheels kept me from buying your model-- I already had a 2018 Kush dual-suspension (26" wheels) when I bought a 2019 R750 instead of the step-thru version (24" wheels). And yes, you did the right thing in avoiding the high leg lift-over model.

Hi Al k,
Qui Nhon.. 1970-1971.. US Army.. air traffic controller.. You selected a most excellent toy.. Only the 24" wheels kept me from buying your model-- I already had a 2018 Kush dual-suspension (26" wheels) when I bought a 2019 R750 instead of the step-thru version (24" wheels). And yes, you did the right thing in avoiding the high leg lift-over model.

Thanks for the response and confirmation about my purchase - no "buyers remorse" at least not yet.

A little more about myself - I quit school in the 10th grade and joined the army on my 17th birthday. Was in the 101st Airborne back when it was still airborne. By the time Vietnam came along I had a GED and was a Sgt so they offered me the chance to go to OCS. Got into Special Forces (Green Beret) after that. I had two different SF camps down in IV Corps just a little south of Saigon. I was there again during the drawdown and worked training Cambodians. We then went into Mobile Training Team mode until the end of the war. I was there in 73 when we declared "Peace with dishonor". Remained in the army until 1990. By that time I had a couple of degrees and certifications. Got a job teaching in a Masters program - retired from that about 4 years ago.

I'm Al. 80 years old and live in the Fayetteville, NC where I retired from the US Army after 34 years of service - Vietnam Vet. Been watching videos of folks using QuietKat and Rambo E-bikes and thought maybe one of those would extend my hunting and fishing passion a few more years. When I checked prices they almost gave me a heart attack instead of extending my active life. Did a little more research and discovered M2S. Pulled the plug on an AT750 Step Thru this morning. I bought the Step Thru to make it easier to mount and dismount. (Double artificial hips due to lots of parachute jumps and rucksack marches) Anticipated delivery date is end of January 2020. I have a few questions which I will post on a seperate thread.
Thanks Al -- You made a Great choice, in my opinion ... the step thru has the same "750" motor, but the slightly shorter tires will give you much needed low end torque. I just got a new FS 750 Kush, & w/ the fat 26"s, it has good mid & top, but lacks off the line or trying to crawl. Also, you can rack up gear & ease right into the saddle. Comfy torque, Great choice. SIR !

Back