New Biktrix Sunner LT with Upgraded Battery for Sale - NC

jsg22

I am in the Triangle area of NC. Local sale only. Asking $1850.

For sale is a brand new Biktrix Stunner LT electric bike with an upgraded 48V 17.5Ah battery which gives 40+ miles of range and 20+ MPH. Fits riders of all weights and sizes from 5' through 6'+. It is has 24" fat tires, throttle and 5 levels of peddle assist.

This was delivered less than a week ago and it's slightly larger than I was looking for so putting it up for sale. The bike has 4 miles on it and is brand new and assembled. I am also including a spare set of tubes which I purchased separately. It is built for men or women and can be ridden on the street, beach or light trails. The bike in this configuration costs $2,298.00, so I am taking a bit of a hit here.

For someone looking for an electric bike with a lot of power and range, you can't do much better than this. Super comfortable with the front shocks and fat tires and very easy to ride and control. It comes with a lifetime warranty. Check the website linked below for more details. For details and specs please read: https://www.biktrix.com/pages/stunner-lt-details Please contact me if you have any questions.

biktrix1.jpg

biktrix2.jpg

Back