New bike ???

joeyd50

Hi, just sold my 26" Ancheer e-mountain bike. I'm 69, 5'8", 210lbs, gonna use my bike to get me in and out of the woods, I deer hunt hope that doesn't offend anyone, my 26" bike was too hard getting off and on, I'm looking to buy the Ecotric 48v 500w 20" fat tire e-bike, I'm mostly on flat walking path, any pros and cons would be really appreciated.
Thanks
Joe

We have the Rad Mimi Step Thru's, work great for what you are wanting in an ebike. Good top selling manufacture with many satisfied customers. Even with the street 20" fat tires on the ebike we fine them just fine for the dirt trails, plus getting on and off the Mini is what we like most, I'd differently go with a step thru model they have become very popular.

Attachments

• IMG_0323.JPG
    IMG_0323.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 230
We have the Rad Mimi Step Thru's, work great for what you are wanting in an ebike. Good top selling manufacture with many satisfied customers. Even with the street 20" fat tires on the ebike we fine them just fine for the dirt trails, plus getting on and off the Mini is what we like most, I'd differently go with a step thru model they have become very popular.
I waiting for my Ecotric 20" 48v 500w fat tire e-bike to come, should be here Wednesday

Good bikes...I have the 26 fattie and my wife the 20 step thru folder. We had to get in touch ( via email) with Ecotric about some scratches (deep) on the down tube during shipping. They were responsive and made a satisfactory reimbursement for the situation. I didn't need to counter. It was fair. On internet bikes after sale attitude is everything. I'm pretty sure these guys stand behind their products. Have fun :)

Back