Neo Carbon Question

D

Deleted member 803

Just out of curiousity does anyone know of a dealer that has a new Neo Carbon. There are a couple of dealers in the SF bay area that have them but they have sitting around for a year, have some miles on them, and are somewhat scratched. The local dealers want 3200 for them. I would buy one tomorrow for that price if I could find it new. If not, I will order the Neo Cross.

Just out of curiousity does anyone know of a dealer that has a new Neo Carbon. There are a couple of dealers in the SF bay area that have them but they have sitting around for a year, have some miles on them, and are somewhat scratched. The local dealers want 3200 for them. I would buy one tomorrow for that price if I could find it new. If not, I will order the Neo Cross.
In another thread you mentioned that you got this bike with the 12 ah battery correct? If that is the case would you mind sharing where you got it in that thread and also letting me know here so I can close this as a duplicate to stay organized? The title is so vague it might confuse people. Something like "Looking for a Neo Carbon in XX Area with the 12ah Battery" would be more helpful :)

The factory now has them in stock so the dealer ordered it for me. Hasn't come in yet and when it does he will verify that it has the carbon cover and is 12A. I will then reply and confirm

Please feel free to reorganize the thread anyway you like.

Back