Moustache J-On review

JohnDoe1983

Moustache J-On review
Bought a J-On 2 weeks ago to replace a 2020 FS-5. This new bike is so heavy. The power of the 75 Nm is not enough. I must run most of the time on Turbo. They should've used a motor with 85 NM. Some hills I were able to climb are not reachable. As for the comfort, it is more than adequate. Range is good. A little bit of noise coming from the play in the pedal or gear box. Tech says it is normal. Hum??? Brakes are good. Adjustable seat post is a very good thing. I change the seat to a more comfortable one. Tire are made for road not for gravel. Rear rack is very sturdy. Front light is to high on the post since my old triangular bag will hide the light. I change my bike because the almost horizontal bar of the FS5 was too high for my old age. Now, I can step on it easily. I just bought a new 500 watt battery for the long range since I run on turbo most of the time. The apps for the bike on iphone is very handy. If you want a confortable and heavy bike for the city, it's okay. Otherwise, look for something else.

Back