Lights will not turn off

Vickcol

Just received my new Riese and Muller Multicharger. This is the Performance Line HS (48km) model.
Thrilled with bike with the one exception. The lights are always ON.
In New Zealand we have almost no restrictions on speed or requirements to register etc E-Bikes and assume this lighting annoyance is a regulatory pain inherited from other countries.
I am not concerned about power drain during use (suspect this is bugger all anyway) rather the option to choose and as recently experienced during an off road trail ride at night with others cyclists, I became the spoiler to observe glow-worms.
Is there a simple dongle or reset to revert this setting on my Purion to On/Off ???
Appreciate thoughts.

Just received my new Riese and Muller Multicharger. This is the Performance Line HS (48km) model.
Thrilled with bike with the one exception. The lights are always ON.
In New Zealand we have almost no restrictions on speed or requirements to register etc E-Bikes and assume this lighting annoyance is a regulatory pain inherited from other countries.
I am not concerned about power drain during use (suspect this is bugger all anyway) rather the option to choose and as recently experienced during an off road trail ride at night with others cyclists, I became the spoiler to observe glow-worms.
Is there a simple dongle or reset to revert this setting on my Purion to On/Off ???
Appreciate thoughts.

This is not Purion-adjustable but can be changed by your dealer in the Bosch software.

Back