Just heard about this brand, looking forward to seeing what's available from this new company.

It's very very new and only a few people working there. Sam who was heavily involved in the several model designs, and previously running Surface 604, is the primary guy behind the one new design that they have revealed that they have initially planned. I wish him good luck, and many successes.

Understand but best foot forward, where is the 1st place to find info on a vendor’s product? I am probably in the minority but I won’t watch a video to gain info, want charts and graphs and pictures.

I want manufacture name, model number of components, motors, tires and the likes. A picture of the final product. A link to another site would work

i hope he does well.. even if his product isn’t for me.

1st , improve website!
Yes, there's not much to see there at the moment! Should be live in the next couple weeeks. But we are putting out new info every few days if you want to sign up to get our emails. Thanks for checking it out

It's very very new and only a few people working there. Sam who was heavily involved in the several model designs, and previously running Surface 604, is the primary guy behind the one new design that they have revealed that they have initially planned. I wish him good luck, and many successes.
Hey Mike! Thanks for the support! This is Dave, I've been with Sam since the Surface days. There's been so much interest, we really feel like we hit on a winning design here. Cheers,

Hey Mike! Thanks for the support! This is Dave, I've been with Sam since the Surface days. There's been so much interest, we really feel like we hit on a winning design here. Cheers,
Always fascinating to see small start ups offer insights in real time, as opposed to just suddenly putting an already built ebike on the market. I'm sure you'll gain many more insights along the way, as you share design updates, and your prior years with Surface allows you to start fresh with what you believe will be successful. Enjoy the ride Dave, and have loads of fun !

Hey Smokey, sorry, I missed your question. You're absolutely correct, Bike Shops in your area will be able to do the work on your bike from assembly to maintenance if you need it, and we can make that connection for you. We've had total success with this over the last 6 years selling online. Except for the electric components, the bikes are completely standard (i.e. drive train, brakes, wheels etc.) - the Bafang system we're using is one of the most popular so shops are familiar with repair. Finally, the Bafang BBSO2 mid-drive is completely rebuildable for DIY'ers if you're handy. If you're interested you can get updates on the bikes by signing up at DOSTBikes.com. Cheers, Dave

Hello Smokey City. A former life long resident of Pittsburgh here. Pgh is not smokey anymore. If you want smokey, come to Northern CA. I'm in Oakland. Depending on how the winds are blowing its REALLY smokey here. We are on fire!

I also have a Dost Kope on order for delivery this month. Delayed because Giant (I believe) had a big order come through, apparently with bumping rights. The bike uses common parts with a cool design with extra battery options. I'm disabled and can't wait to ride again with the help of a mid drive motor.

Hurry up!

Hello Smokey City. A former life long resident of Pittsburgh here. Pgh is not smokey anymore. If you want smokey, come to Northern CA. I'm in Oakland. Depending on how the winds are blowing its REALLY smokey here. We are on fire!

I also have a Dost Kope on order for delivery this month. Delayed because Giant (I believe) had a big order come through, apparently with bumping rights. The bike uses common parts with a cool design with extra battery options. I'm disabled and can't wait to ride again with the help of a mid drive motor.

Hurry up!
Hi Did you receive your DOST bike? If yes, how do you like it??

I love the White Kope but it looks like Feb before it will ship. I think I have an Ebike problem!!
Yes Taylor you do. Like the rest of us waiting to get that precious thing. That answer to all our boredoms. You think you're bad ... I have two on order at the tune of $11k and have no effing idea when I may get even one. So I hang out here and BS with y'all and it helps. And deep down I know that the bikes will not make me whole. Any more than that 4th wife I never talk to now did. But you got your kids and your GF and none of us get out of this alive. So we soldier on. And we post to EBR. And we wait for that perfect prize in the big cardboard box to show up our door ... so we can do an unboxing video and a review of the best bike EVAH! 😏 :cool:🥴

I have a Surface 604 Element, fat tire ebike, still runs fine. Looking at the Dost Drop for my wife, she is currently riding the Element, would like to get her into something that has the latest technology.

Back