juiced bikes

Court won't review brands of bicycles that won't pay him. No juiced model has his review.
A lot of people have discussed the juiced CCX in threads on this site. Use a search engine like bing prefacing the bike name with electricbikereview.com:. You can also Look under the juiced section of the brand forums below. Juiced is an internet only bike which means you are the repair department. One member reported they wouldn't replace his leaking fork seals.

Buying bikes direct with no shop in between makes you the repair and trouble shooter if anything goes wrong. I like their bikes, but I have loads of experience. Bottom line? If there are no initial hiccups buyers are typically happy. If things go wrong customer find themselves in a DIY situation. Some resellers are better than others. I like biktrix. Roshans crew take good care. Juiced tends to xagerate performance specifications.

Lot's of opinions based on just about nothing here. There are a lot of happy Juiced customers.

No reviews, but if you had specific questions, I'll bet you draw more useful opinions.

No trying to burst your bubble but buying direct would be getting Luyuan Bikes (manufacture of Juiced) from Alibaba.
Again with your semantics. I wrote, "Buying bikes direct with no shop in between makes you the repair and troubleshooter if anything goes wrong."

Back