Juice Bikes Ripcurrent S all tuned up for day and night riding.

Supermanwwm286

Plenty of light lol

Attachments

• 1574898623519614169225948447796.jpg
    1574898623519614169225948447796.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 646
  • 15748987187975776273246026699035.jpg
    15748987187975776273246026699035.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 598
What do you have for your taillight? I didn't mount the bell, because it is gold color, and i want better access to the LCD buttons.

Flashing lights are not a bad idea... I like to supplement the always-on OEM integrated lights.

I'm running a new HyperShot on the back but have a few different lights that will fit the mount, so I can keep a backup handy, and also have a cheaper seat post rear light, and run a Hotshot on the back of my helmet. I removed the included Juiced taillight/reflector because it ran on AAA batteries and I wanted to use USB rechargeable Li-Ion based lights. Have not mounted a rear reflector yet, but working on it. I would like to try retrofitting a good usb rechargeable light into the original Juiced rear light housing, so I hope to try that one day.

Up front I'm currently using a Flashlight mount for an extra wide beam neutral tint Zebra 700 for trails and unlighted streets. I'm waiting on the Fenix BC35R for my main light since I use a BC30 on my other bike and I like it. The Juice included light might be OK, it's fairly bright, but not a fan of the tint and I hate to waste potential motor energy on lights. Pics when I'm done.

😎 you gotta have back ups believe me I do too. I don't like to run the Juice light because unless emergency to save on bike battery but I've tried to run this battery dont twice and it doesn't want run out lol

I'm running a new HyperShot on the back but have a few different lights that will fit the mount, so I can keep a backup handy, and also have a cheaper seat post rear light, and run a Hotshot on the back of my helmet. I removed the included Juiced taillight/reflector because it ran on AAA batteries and I wanted to use USB rechargeable Li-Ion based lights. Have not mounted a rear reflector yet, but working on it. I would like to try retrofitting a good usb rechargeable light into the original Juiced rear light housing, so I hope to try that one day.

Up front I'm currently using a Flashlight mount for an extra wide beam neutral tint Zebra 700 for trails and unlighted streets. I'm waiting on the Fenix BC35R for my main light since I use a BC30 on my other bike and I like it. The Juice included light might be OK, it's fairly bright, but not a fan of the tint and I hate to waste potential motor energy on lights. Pics when I'm done.

Excellent choice. ;) The Cygolight Hypershot is a great rear light... very bright at 350 lumens with long run times.

I also use this front light with dual 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries... super bright and long-running with a digital battery meter.

1575246193115.png
1575246279137.png

Last edited:
All set with illumination. Just need to work on a rear fender extension, and she is pretty must ready to go.

Attachments

• J3tdAxo%TTyydHwLkROnyg.jpg
    J3tdAxo%TTyydHwLkROnyg.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 460
  • NyWc0JhPRD+rKIBD%YhFag.jpg
    NyWc0JhPRD+rKIBD%YhFag.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 477
All set with illumination. Just need to work on a rear fender extension, and she is pretty must ready to go.
I have a Juiced rcs too and been looking to add more rear lighting since the star union isn't enough for me. What taillights are those on the sides? Can you provide a link to where you purchased them please?

I have a Juiced rcs too and been looking to add more rear lighting since the star union isn't enough for me. What taillights are those on the sides? Can you provide a link to where you purchased them please?
The two outer ones are just reflectors. Keeps everything street legal, and good in case one forgets to turn on the light, or it dies.

Back