Igo PAS non functional

BobCobBob

Region
Canada
I acquired an IGO Elite 2 from a family member. The bike has just 510km on it. On my first extended ride the PAS quit, the throttle works as does the walk assist. I disconnected the brakes from the controller that didn’t solve the problem. The crank sensor could be the next move but it’s inaccessible without disassembling the bottom bracket. Any ideas would be helpful

Thnx

I acquired an IGO Elite 2 from a family member. The bike has just 510km on it. On my first extended ride the PAS quit, the throttle works as does the walk assist. I disconnected the brakes from the controller that didn’t solve the problem. The crank sensor could be the next move but it’s inaccessible without disassembling the bottom bracket. Any ideas would be helpful

Thnx
Hope you found the fix for your Elite, I have one as well and have had no problem since buying it a few months ago.
It's real easy to remove the cover on the left side with 6 small aluminum screws. (No need to remove the left crank) I didn't notice the crank sensor in there but I wasn't looking for it.... Just wanted to check out the controller

Attachments

• PXL_20230711_014613322.jpg
    PXL_20230711_014613322.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 108
Back