Hydra snowmobile conversion

We need our bikes first😃😃😃
I'll second that.....but for the Helios.
Having said that, I realize the virus has really disrupted production and deadlines. I ordered a set of carbon wheels (for my Cannondale Lefty 3) from Yoeleo, on October 13th, and I'm still waiting for them to be built and shipped.

Just FYI. I called a vendor today to place order for brakes - one SKU ETA is August 2021, and the next SKU ETA is April............... 2022 !!!

Unreal.

Fortunately we have alternatives, but it is getting really really crazy out there.

I thought you’ve got all the parts already and are just waiting on Bafang for the motors. No? (And to finalize the carbon frame, of course.)

I thought you’ve got all the parts already and are just waiting on Bafang for the motors. No? (And to finalize the carbon frame, of course.)
Yup.. we usually order in anticipation of demand .. so this is more future looking .. :)

Motors have shipped .. waiting for initial baatch of frames to come in

Any of these systems won’t work in deep powder. Hard packed snow can be found in ski slopes which won’t allow you to drive these things there. Atleast not during opening hours.

Only place I can imagine this thing would work is spring-hardened snow. On that type of snow you can walk on, or even drive with an ordinary mtb with studded tires.

My country has plenty of snow. Maybe 100-130 days a year. Yet I can’t imagine more than 10 days a year I could benefit using this system on my fatbike. An interesting concept and it’s nice ppl innovate new stuff but be honest how much could you benefit...

Back