Hi everyone, newbe here from NJ

Hey Joeyd! Also in NJ. Been riding our e-bikes for a few years, on roads and trails near Morristown. Columbia Pike, Patriots Path, Delaware and Raritan Canal, etc. We are taking them everywhere. Across to Arizona, and down to Florida. We just decided to have one less car in our household due to the bikes. And my wife's new goal is to ride at least 10 miles in every state over the next few years. While we typically ride 30 to 50 miles, she figures that only 10 will be enough in certain states as we buzz through.

Hey Joeyd! Also in NJ. Been riding our e-bikes for a few years, on roads and trails near Morristown. Columbia Pike, Patriots Path, Delaware and Raritan Canal, etc. We are taking them everywhere. Across to Arizona, and down to Florida. We just decided to have one less car in our household due to the bikes. And my wife's new goal is to ride at least 10 miles in every state over the next few years. While we typically ride 30 to 50 miles, she figures that only 10 will be enough in certain states as we buzz through.
I'm in So. Jersey, Blackwood, about 15 minutes out of Phila

Back