Hello from WVa. from new member

EvenSteven

Looking forward to reading posts and learning about everyone's experiences and soaking up technical tips in this new activity for me. just got a 1000w ecotric Hummer put together and anxious to ride the mountians here.

Hello from Pennsylvania. Some really pretty country in W. Virginia, but you may really need that 1000w monster to get up the hills.

Hi from the WV Eastern Panhandle, great trails here with the C&O Canal, Antietam National Battlefield, etc.

Welcome. My wife and I both own Ecotric's. I have the beach/snow , she has the Dolphin folding. They have been great bikes. Company responds by email within a day has been our experience. We section rode the GAP about 4 weeks ago, wanted to do the Green River but weather was not cooperating.

It has been a while (decades) since I have ridden a bike. I just recently (6/30/20) purchased a Tern Vektron S10 to be compatible with apartment living and easy SUV transporting. Never thought I would be interested in continuing to ride beyond 11 miles, except maybe when I was a teen.

Back