Hello from the central Alleghenies of Pennsylvania

wattsup

It's been two or three years looking at ebike reviews from Court and others. I helped my sister buy a Raleigh Sprite last year.

Yesterday I bought a Magnum Peak 27.5 from my LBS. I maybe should have gone with a 29er but we raised the stem and this is a nimble sucker

I was all prepared to go for a RadPower. But I sure like my dealer connection for a bike. My other Mt and all purpose is a Salsa Fargo 29" non elec.

I'll speak about what I hope is an easily resolvable glitch on the Peak as time goes, maybe. For now we'll cut max slack for a great running power bike.

You've gotta try one of these Greetings to the fire here and Thank you Court for your interview/reviews, Good Job!

Regards,

WU

Welcome aboard!
There are two fun threads here, to show us your bike, and also where you bike, if you're interested in posting pics...

Welcome to the EBR forums, wattsup !! Pretty good amount of PA riders here in the forums, and we are quite blessed with an abundance of trails to ride in the state. I love riding in the state parks around central PA.

Back