Hello from the Biggest Little City

JLCGreen

Region
USA
Hello from Northern Nevada. I have been reading and studying the forums for quite some time. I choose my ebike (Specialized Turbo Vado 4.0) because of the availability of information on the forums. I ordered my bike in September 2020 and finally gave up on the local bike shop getting one. I found one in Davis, CA and picked it up in March 2021. I hope to share some of my favorite rides and find some new ones.

Welcome to EBR. That's a nice bike on pavement or gravel. Where do you like to ride? And we would love to hear about your adventures! A couple of good threads (that you may have already found)
https://electricbikereview.com/forums/threads/specialized-turbo-vado-como-user-club.31893/

Welcome JLCGreen to EBR, Lots of friendly and helpful folks here wishing you the best. Good luck and ride safe and responsibly.

@JLCGreen we had a similar experience but didn't have to drive quite as far. Availability of many bikes and accessories are sketchy at best. With things going the way they are it was smart to grab what you wanted while you can. Spend lots of time in NV for fun and enjoy the open space and less people. You picked a really nice bike. N-joy it!

Back