Hello from North Bay, ON

Gordoh

My name is Gord and I have a 2020 Rad Rover 5 on order from Rad Power Bikes in BC. It took me a long time to narrow it down to this e-bike. Thanks Court for helping, your You-tube reviews are priceless. I'm graduating to the Rover after 30 years of riding a BMW R80RT motorcycle. Old age helped with the graduating.

Welcome Gord!

I'm sure you will really enjoy your new e-bike. But be careful!

(I'm a long time motorcycle rider who's never had a serious accident other than once breaking a thumb while dropping my K1300GT in my driveway after a grueling 10 hour ride in pouring rain, and also a long time bicycle rider. But last fall when I got my e-bike, I had one stupid accident where I broke a rib... totally my fault... and after I'd recovered, had another accident when a car driver passed me and turned right in front of me into a gas station Another broken rib and big-time scar on my shin, and I had been on a separated bike lane at the time!!)

So, be careful!

Thanks for the welcome and the heads-up 'be careful'.... I rode my motorcycle with a frame of mind that I was invisible, that saved my bacon a few times so I will likely continue in the same sort of mind when riding the new electric fat bike.

Back