Hello from Canada's East Coast

Welcome! I want to eat some bubbling hot lobster mac with a caramelized crust. I am about to jump on a bike to get some. I am on the other coast and in the other CA. You live in a beautiful area.

Hello, my name is Jeff and I live in Saint John NB on Canada's east coast. I am new to the Ebike world, and am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my new Voltbike Bravo. I can't wait to hit the road on my new bike.
Not many of us here from this neck of the woods, but I'm Old Don, from PEI.

Hello, my name is Jeff and I live in Saint John NB on Canada's east coast. I am new to the Ebike world, and am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my new Voltbike Bravo. I can't wait to hit the road on my new bike.
Welcome aboard! Aside from the top tube, your new bike is a lot like my V Rook step-thru from Surface 604, based in Vancouver. Tons of fun! Good transportation, too.

Please let us know what you think when you've had a chance to ride the bike. If you're inclined to share photos of your rides, would love to see what your area looks like.

Welcome aboard! Aside from the top tube, your new bike is a lot like my V Rook step-thru from Surface 604, based in Vancouver. Tons of fun! Good transportation, too.

Please let us know what you think when you've had a chance to ride the bike. If you're inclined to share photos of your rides, would love to see what your area looks like.
Will do--as soon as the weather gets a little less wintery. We just got 20cm of wet, heavy snow in this neck of the woods. :)

Back