Has Five Ten fitment changed?

High Desert

Region
USA
City
Redmond, Or
I dug out a pair of 510 Freeriders I had not used in many years (size 12 my normal size). After about a hour or so, m6 ties were really aching and felt cramped. I guess my feet have changed as I have aged, so I the market for new shoes. From all I hav3 read, 510 still seems to be the shoe of choice for flat pedals. I am also reading that I should consider going to 1/2 size larger for the 510 Freerider pro shoes. Anyone have experience with this? I also have a wide foot, so this shoe seems to be a better choice for me.

510 Freeriders from several years ago were manufactured by tthat company. Now they are owned by Adidas. I have three pairs of Freeriders, two of which are 'originals'. I didn't notice any change in fitment but would not surprise me at all if there was some difference. I did go up a half size on all of them. Stuffing your feet into those big shoes and working out in possibly hot weather is a recipe for some normal swelling.

@High Desert: My feet are wide, too. Select the size at least half size larger. And use the option of returning of the product in case the Pros don't fit your feet.
As I have never owned Freerider Pro before 2019, my first choice of size 46 was wrong. Now I wear Freerider Pro in size 47 1/3.

@High Desert: My feet are wide, too. Select the size at least half size larger. And use the option of returning of the product in case the Pros don't fit your feet.
As I have never owned Freerider Pro before 2019, my first choice of size 46 was wrong. Now I wear Freerider Pro in size 47 1/3.
Thanks. Ordered some pros 1/2 size lager, arriving tomorrow. Will see if these solve the problem.

Received my Freerider Pros today and what a difference. The 1/2 size increase is like night and day. Very comfortable shoes, bit stiff for general walking around, but that’s what you want for pedaling. I guess as you age, your feet just change. Got a great price on Amazon, too, so no complaints here!

Back