Handlebar Jack update

Andy_in_CA

Hello EBR, (sorry for the double post but I own 2 juiced bikes and wanted to update this group specifically. Orig post in Accessories.)

Its been awhile but I want to update the community about The Original Handlebar Jack. Our launch last year was amazing and this community was a big part of helping us get the wheels turning! Customer feedback has been very positive and amazing. That doesn't mean we can't continue to improve our product.

Because of additive manufacturing we've been able to improve our product event more. A short time ago we rolled out an update that features a durable hook and loop cinch strap that is backed with silicone that keeps the jacks in place. This allows us also to add in some much needed branding!

Thanks again for getting the word out! Additionally, we are developing our second product so if your are interested keep in touch. I'll definitely announce it here when I can share.

Also we've been able to get some cost savings in our production process and we have passed along those savings. The Handlebar Jacks are now only $24.99 a pair.

If you want to get your favorite rider a Handlebar Jack for Valentine's Day, you can use code: heartDay14 to receive free shipping in the United States.

Thanks again for your support and as always feedback is welcome.

Andy

www.handlebarjack.com

Attachments

• hbj_product_G_02.jpg
    hbj_product_G_02.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 429
  • valentines_day_sale_01.jpg
    valentines_day_sale_01.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 441
Back