Guy from the videos

Welcome Mr Bond to EBR, a great bunch of people who are friendly and helpful. His handle Is Court and you can do a search and ask him a question. He‘s very busy as an administrator of this site and I’m sure that this is not his full time job. If you have a question, then put it out there. There is a wealth of information within the site, and I’m sure someone can answer your question. Good luck

Welcome Mr Bond to EBR, a great bunch of people who are friendly and helpful. His handle Is Court and you can do a search and ask him a question. He‘s very busy as an administrator of this site and I’m sure that this is not his full time job. If you have a question, then put it out there. There is a wealth of information within the site, and I’m sure someone can answer your question. Good luck
Thanks Man I’m more curious to see if he did a review on my bike? And if not if he would be interested in doing one on my bike. The guy seems to know what he’s doing and I’m interested to see what he thinks.

Thanks Man I’m more curious to see if he did a review on my bike? And if not if he would be interested in doing one on my bike. The guy seems to know what he’s doing and I’m interested to see what he thinks.
Here are the EBR Cube reviews to date

Back