Greetings from sunny NorCal USA - Wiliers Cento 1

firstbuell

my name is Curt - I’m a late ‘80s/early ‘90s former MTBer who started road riding 4 yrs ago on a closeout ‘14 Giant Defy Advanced 1 - 72 yrs means I’m weak & slow, so after recently being diagnosed with asthma, I began investigating eBikes - purchased a U.S.-spec Wiliers Cento 1 with 20mph Ebikemotion drive last week, with delivery scheduled Black Friday

my name is Curt - I’m a late ‘80s/early ‘90s former MTBer who started road riding 4 yrs ago on a closeout ‘14 Giant Defy Advanced 1 - 72 yrs means I’m weak & slow, so after recently being diagnosed with asthma, I began investigating eBikes - purchased a U.S.-spec Wiliers Cento 1 with 20mph Ebikemotion drive last week, with delivery scheduled Black Friday

Curt, hello. I’m new to this forum and the electric bike world. However I have enough experience on my rad rover to know that you will be thrilled with you new ride.
Congratulations! I have a feeling it’s gonna make you feel like a kid again.

Well done!

1574660617998.png

Dre, thx for the encouragement

FlatSix911, ”Congrats!” to you as well - I’m in Redwood City, how about you?

Dre, thx for the encouragement

FlatSix911, ”Congrats!” to you as well - I’m in Redwood City, how about you?

I’m in Enfield, NH. Otherwise known as Redneck City.

It’s a funny little town. In a funny little state. But I love it more and more everyday.

Small world... I'm in Los Altos Hills.
my need for Ebikemotion powertrain info reminds me of being a Buell owner 20 yrs ago -
the value of online access to accurate knowledge + occasional in-person gatherings/rides turns ownership from an ordeal into a pleasure

2nite I requested mods to create an Ebikemotion thread in the Brands forum so we may exchange info regardless of the name on the downtube

Hello and Welcome Curt. I use to live in NorCal unit five months ago, now in SoCal. Recently brought my ebike too in October. You'll enjoy your ebike!!

Back