Gratitude for Pushkar and his brand

Region
USA
Hey all - brand new here.

I've had an ebike for a bit over a year now, ever since my vision got too bad for me to drive but can still bike (periphery issues). I had picked up a Juiced Bikes RipCurrent - and it was a good bike to start off with and get a feel for ebiking vs biking. I went low with the specs since I wasn't sure how I'd feel with the experience of an ebike, but I've been sold. Recently though, I've been wanting to upgrade and finally decided to pull the trigger on a much nicer bike/frame/etc. I sifted through a lot of reddit posts on /r/ebikes and finally decided to go with watt wagons. Seeing rather consistent posts by the founder who seemed to have a genuine appreciation for what he does and the industry was a large factor. But when I finally went to pick/build my hydra, I was overwhelmed with the number of options and not really sure what I should be picking/not - and the ramifications of each. I typically love to research things like this, but I've been swamped with work lately and getting into an analysis paralysis.

So I reached out to Pushkar on reddit to see if I could shoot him some questions - and he went above and beyond with getting in contact with me and basically just discussing the bike, options, pros/cons of various configurations, and really helped me to choose what I ended up with.

I finally pulled the trigger about 2 weeks ago on my Hydra, and CAN'T WAIT to have it come in!

Regardless, I wanted to express my sincere appreciation to him, and help support his brand/initiative here. He seems to be very active in the community, and I respect a lot of his design decisions/choices on the bike.

Thanks Pushkar / WW!

Oh. Hey there.
First - thanks for this post. Today was a fairly rough day for me (personal stuff) and this really makes it worth it.

Secondly, We are trying to be a good, customer focused bike brand. We have our moments, and umm not so shiny moments, from time to time. The sheer love and respect from everyone here is astounding. Folks like you help us get better.

thank you for the post. Definitely helped me a lot, especially today.

welcome to the group.
it will be a wait but it will all be worth it. I have been riding mine nonstop since it arrive. Where I live there there are so many places I would never get to without my hydra. Trips that would be an all day hike in the heat are done before lunch. 😊😊

Hey all - brand new here.

I've had an ebike for a bit over a year now, ever since my vision got too bad for me to drive but can still bike (periphery issues). I had picked up a Juiced Bikes RipCurrent - and it was a good bike to start off with and get a feel for ebiking vs biking. I went low with the specs since I wasn't sure how I'd feel with the experience of an ebike, but I've been sold. Recently though, I've been wanting to upgrade and finally decided to pull the trigger on a much nicer bike/frame/etc. I sifted through a lot of reddit posts on /r/ebikes and finally decided to go with watt wagons. Seeing rather consistent posts by the founder who seemed to have a genuine appreciation for what he does and the industry was a large factor. But when I finally went to pick/build my hydra, I was overwhelmed with the number of options and not really sure what I should be picking/not - and the ramifications of each. I typically love to research things like this, but I've been swamped with work lately and getting into an analysis paralysis.

So I reached out to Pushkar on reddit to see if I could shoot him some questions - and he went above and beyond with getting in contact with me and basically just discussing the bike, options, pros/cons of various configurations, and really helped me to choose what I ended up with.

I finally pulled the trigger about 2 weeks ago on my Hydra, and CAN'T WAIT to have it come in!

Regardless, I wanted to express my sincere appreciation to him, and help support his brand/initiative here. He seems to be very active in the community, and I respect a lot of his design decisions/choices on the bike.

Thanks Pushkar / WW!
Yep, Pushkar could sell ice cubes to Eskimos. But they're really good cubes. 🤣 Hope you get your bike in record time. You WILL be happy with it. The Hydra is a helluva bike. The nearest thing out there costs nearly twice as much and has a wimpy motor. Just take it easy when you get it. These bikes are strong. Oh, and welcome.👍:)

Back