Good experience with Stealth Bomber purchase from Seattle Ebike

one4torque

I just picked up a 2013 Stealth Bomber from Seattle Ebike, and I've got to give a shout out to their service attitude, and great deal on the bike.

Very knowledgable and helpful professionals over there.

I just picked up a 2013 Stealth Bomber from Seattle Ebike, and I've got to give a shout out to their service attitude, and great deal on the bike.

Very knowledgable and helpful professionals over there.
The one on the north side of town, or the one in Pioneer Square?

They've both got confusingly similar names.

My 2013 Used Stealth bomber arrived last night. Oh boy oh boy! What a machine.

So capable..... I'm surprised to say I still see a nice niche' for my sondors even after landing the stealth..... the sondors has a much more comfortable riding position... much better suited for my long 30 mile rides.

My Small Block lighting rods that I ordered back in Aug, should finally ship in a week or two.. so I'll get to compare my sondors 2wd, VS Stealth, VS Small Block mid-drive setup.

My new-to-me 2013 used stealth bomber!.......

I'll have a few things to sort out: needs new tires, true front wheel, a good cleaning, sourcing some fenders, and a work stand.

The CA 2.25 is fairly easy to use..... already dialed the top speed from NO-limit down to 20mph for the wife.

My new-to-me 2013 used stealth bomber!.......

I'll have a few things to sort out: needs new tires, true front wheel, a good cleaning, sourcing some fenders, and a work stand.

The CA 2.25 is fairly easy to use..... already dialed the top speed from NO-limit down to 20mph for the wife.

Awesome. That bike is on a different level altogether. Changing to some Pirelli tires would make it awesome for street riding.
Also, I would be interested in knowing what kind of range you're getting at ~ 25mph avg speed.
If you find a good place to purchase those moto rims, could you please let me know?

So did a range test this morning...... after 30 miles I hit the throttle and bottomed out at the Low V threshold.... so I got to pedal this heavy beast home in granny gear home 2 miles. I'm sore 10 hours later :)

I was running my normal 30 mile course...... running 19mph avg incl stops for intersections, etc...... and a few fast sections.

I've had this up to 40mph.... and that was plenty for me.... especially until I get new tires on this thing.

A few pics:

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

$6500+
$1000 crate shipping fee

Quite happy with this 250 mile model. Came with upgraded 8 piston calipers and upgraded forks.

My new 2015 white bomber arrived state-side at the florida ebike shop.... they are delimiting the speed-limiter ;)...... and installing my headlights.... then it will be shipped to my grubby paws.
Will post up impressions/comparison to the 2013 model.

Back