G’day From WA (Australia)

juggernaut

Region
Australia
Hi from Western Australia,

Just picked up my first e-bike, an Earth T Rex 29SP and I’m hooked. Chinese made bike that are sold into Australia and am not aware if they are available anywhere else. This is my first pic of the bike on a morning ride so I thought I would share. Opted for the smaller 500c display (instead of 750c) to fit my Garmin 830 in the centre and also swapped the Smart Sams for the Marathon Plus’s since I mainly ride on paved surfaces.

7D09D06C-4979-42FC-AE57-397301146B66.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes fella's :).

Being heavier, the ebike rides smoother compared to my Scott sportster "leg power" bike, not doubt helped by the larger volume Marathon Plus tyres.

Loving the bike so far and blown away by the performance.

I actually went in to the bike shop to purchase a Focus Adventura and came out ordering this Earth bike after taking the shop owners bike for a ride. He rides his bike 100klm's a day to and from the bike shop without issue so far so that was testament enough for me as to the durability of the bike. The bike also has the option to add a second battery for greater range which is also a plus.

Have started riding the bike to work to/from the CBD (weather permitting) and looks to be quicker than driving the car in peak hour :cool:.

0DCC5D8A-794A-470A-9ABE-583E1801104C.jpeg

A bit off topic, I have got to ask because I have only been the the southern hemisphere three times; when you piss, does it spiral to the left? Everything Up-top spirals right, including weather patterns and whirlpools. When asked to point N at my first night in NZ, I pointed dead South to the cross. Almost Avg 30 km/h is impressive for AU. Brisbane? Lovely. Much like California.

Lol.....can't say I've ever observed which way the drain empties or my piss spirals.

I'm in Perth, capital of Western Australia.

That is the most lovely of all AU. Your trees grow here almost to the girth and height of our very largest.

Back