Gazelle Ultimate C-380 great bike

eee

Region
Canada
Gazelle Ultimate C380

This is a great bike. My bike is year and half old, with 6400 kms. All works well.

The bike has a few glitches:
It could be better:
The plastic battery cover tabs break very easily. These take a lot of stress during the removal of the battery and crack.

The rubber boot covering the mono-shock fork is cracking. I am trying to find out how to remove the handle and stem to change it. The information available is describes the shock components, it does not give information about the removal of the handle bars, stem and the rest of the assembly. I would like to have a full video in the removal and installation of the rubber boot.

The best:

The maintenance for this bike is minimum. It is only a matter of brushing off the road dust, and polishing the rest of the components.
The customer support from the people in Holland is excellent. Any questions about the parts and warranty are promptly answered.
In summary, this bike is an excellent bike, I called the GGB (Great Gazelle Bike).

Gazelle Ultimate C380

This is a great bike.
My wife and I agree. The only downside we've found is the older I get, the heavier it gets when loading them into the van. We actually found it got even heavier when loading it after a 1.5 hour ride yesterday. Fairly flat ride, but the bridge over the Mississippi River has a fairly long uphill to midspan. I was able to show my mountain bike racing grand-daughter who was boss on that stretch!

Back