First ride

vadim1836

Hey all, a new Teo member here. Just bought a black large Teo a couple of days ago when I visited Benoit's shop in Montreal and had the pleasure of meeting his wife and daughter there, Benoit was away unfortunately.
I took a test ride on a demo and came back with a big grin, it sure was so much fun and so different than riding a regular bike. Rose (daughter) was super-helpful and kind enough to assemble the bike for me and show me how to use and adjust everything.
Took my first ride yesterday on my favorite Credit River trail, it was a blast! I won't be repeating what other folks here already said about bike quality and how it rides. It's just awesome! I love it.
cheers!

Hey all, a new Teo member here. Just bought a black large Teo a couple of days ago when I visited Benoit's shop in Montreal and had the pleasure of meeting his wife and daughter there, Benoit was away unfortunately.
I took a test ride on a demo and came back with a big grin, it sure was so much fun and so different than riding a regular bike. Rose (daughter) was super-helpful and kind enough to assemble the bike for me and show me how to use and adjust everything.
Took my first ride yesterday on my favorite Credit River trail, it was a blast! I won't be repeating what other folks here already said about bike quality and how it rides. It's just awesome! I love it.
cheers!
Nice! Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum! They are a blast for sure! There are quite a few posts on which nuts and bolts to check for tightness, it wouldn't hurt to have a look through if you haven't done so already. Nice to hear another there's another happy Teo owner!:) Be safe and have fun!

@vadim1836 Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the forum.
We might see you on Credit River trail one day, i ride a red one .
Post some pictures, we love pictures.
Glad you`re enjoying your new ride.
Have a look here if you have not done so already.

Back