Ebikemike here from Mount Dora Florida

ebikemike

Due to a terrible auto accident I no longer own or drive a car. In January 2019 I bought a sailboat to live on in Islamorda in the florida Keys. I researched and purchased a DYU D1. This is a very small ebike/escooter that i could fold into a kayak and transport to and from my boat, as well as charge from my solar panel power system. I rode 7000 miles on this little bike and have nothing but praise for the little beast. 350 watt motor 30KPH or 18.6 miles per hour. would i like more speed? you bet, but i am very pleased with the size and performance for the DYU products. you see I also use this scooter as a mobility device as i have a bad back and can not walk or stand for long periods of time. I ride through walmart, Publix fast food and anywhere else i please. i have been questioned by staff and when i explain that im disabled I am welcomed. I have moved back to central Florida and love riding through our quaint little town. come join me for tour of Mount Dora. No mods on my bike except a comfy seat

Welcome the the site.
I see disabled people on the streets around here in electric wheelchairs at 4 mph. Those tiny front wheels are really bad on the streets with no sidewalks. I'm glad you have found a mobility assistant with a little more capability.

Welcome the the site.
I see disabled people on the streets around here in electric wheelchairs at 4 mph. Those tiny front wheels are really bad on the streets with no sidewalks. I'm glad you have found a mobility assistant with a little more capability.
Thank you, I am loving the information overload. really nice site

Back