Creo 1, S Works, KPH to MPH ?

MinnBobber

New 2022 S-works Creo 1 is reading KPH unless I got legs of Mark Cavenish overnight.

Manual only shows other models which do NOT have speed shown.

How can I switch to mph?
Thanks

Any way to see miles traveled on it?

So you want to access the Settings without the Road Remote? Just a wild guess: what happens when you long press the main button on the TCU 2? Just switching the e-bike off?

New 2022 S-works Creo 1 is reading KPH unless I got legs of Mark Cavenish overnight.

Manual only shows other models which do NOT have speed shown.

How can I switch to mph?
Thanks

Any way to see miles traveled on it?
you configure the mastermind display with the specialized app. you have connected the specialized app, haven’t you? 😇

Nothing was mentioned about that app so I got it and followed procedure to pair with my phone .

Sends me code to finalize pairing BUT then says it cannot find my bike , even though it sent code to bike screen???,

Nothing was mentioned about that app so I got it and followed procedure to pair with my phone .

Sends me code to finalize pairing BUT then says it cannot find my bike , even though it sent code to bike screen???,
On my Creo 2 I managed to change the display from kph to imperial by turning on the power then pressing and holding both the right and left + and - buttons on the drop bars simultaneously, this should bring up a menu on the screen, "units" will be highlighted then hold the right side button for 2 or 3 seconds and you should see kph and imperial, tap the right + button to move to imperial, lastly press the right + button for a long hold ( 2 to 3 seconds ) this should save your setting. Turn off power, then restart. Hopefully you will now show mph when riding.

Back