Coup d'état Range Extender deal!

GuruUno

So, with my New SL 5.0 I wanted a 'Rang Extender' battery.
Everyone tells me, on backorder.
I search, search, search, find a place in Utah that has them in stock.
I use "Honey" (a Promo Code extension that finds working codes), BINGO!
Ding, Ding, Ding!
I get 20% off, free shipping, NJ sales tax added so $359.99 + $23.85 = $383.64, and it was delivered today.
I'm playing the lottery tonight :)
(I purchased the charging cable and "Y" cable separately from another vendor).

With your cables - Did you get the 160mm or 220mm. I have a Turbo Vado SL and have heard the 160mm cable fits perfect from battery to the plug at the crank - no slack. Every dealer I spoke with said you need the 220mm for the Vado SL. Any thoughts anyone? Any experiences? TIA
Rick

Love this phrase in the description: "Our compact and discreet SL Range-Extender..." Sounds like something that's adults only. Don't show the kids.

I search, search, search, find a place in Utah that has them in stock.
I use "Honey" (a Promo Code extension that finds working codes), BINGO!
Ding, Ding, Ding!
I get 20% off, free shipping, NJ sales tax added so $359.99 + $23.85 = $383.64, and it was delivered today.
You got lucky! I tried both codes--honey and 100years--and neither worked. I called Al's and was told that Specialized is exempt from their sale. In fact, it says that right on their site on the page listing exemptions.

Definitely you should play the lottery! Good luck!

You got lucky! I tried both codes--honey and 100years--and neither worked. I called Al's and was told that Specialized is exempt from their sale. In fact, it says that right on their site on the page listing exemptions.

I do, but I usually only win $2..... :(

With your cables - Did you get the 160mm or 220mm. I have a Turbo Vado SL and have heard the 160mm cable fits perfect from battery to the plug at the crank - no slack. Every dealer I spoke with said you need the 220mm for the Vado SL. Any thoughts anyone? Any experiences? TIA
Rick
220 and it just about makes it. No way 160mm would work imo.

I had this issue when I bought mine earlier in the thread. I found another code that they didn’t mark with this restriction and succeeded. Keep trying different codes you may come across.

Back