chargers

captmike007

I want to buy a e joe epik se but I can't get an answer from e joe about a battery charger that can work on 250v 50hrz. Has anyone that uses their bike in Asia figured out a solution, I'd be great full to hear it

Hi Mike,
I will go and check for you later today- when I go home. I have both 2014 gen OEM charger, 2015 new OEM charger and also purchased one from e-Bay (china) that also work as well.
Where are you located? Are you planning to take the bike to Asia, is that why you ask about the 250v 50Hz?

Hi Mike,
I will go and check for you later today- when I go home. I have both 2014 gen OEM charger, 2015 new OEM charger and also purchased one from e-Bay (china) that also work as well.
Where are you located? Are you planning to take the bike to Asia, is that why you ask about the 250v 50Hz?

Cupid thanks for your responce

I work in the Gulf of Mexico during the summer and live in northern Thailand during the winter. I was hoping to fly with the ejoe. I have friends and family in LA and SF and need transportation in both city's as well as in the little village where I spend about 7 months a year.

My probable solution will be to get a couple of 12 volt battery's and a charger and pull 110v off an inverter. It's funny but in the 10 years I've lived in Thailand I have had no problems with any of my electronics (phones, computers, gps etc) that have battery's.

Back