Can't Activate Ancheer Electrical Bike, but Battery is fully charged

Steve69

Region
USA
I recently received and assembled an ANCHEER 26 Inch Wheel New Upgraded Electric Mountain Bike 500W with Removable 36V 12Ah Battery - US, but cannot seem to activate the bike using the analog controller on the handlebars. I hold down the M button for 2 seconds + and nothing happens. My 36 Volt battery is fully charged and I have verified the voltage is 42 volts with a voltmeter. Can anyone help me troubleshoot the possible source of the electrical problem or direct me to someone who can? I live in Laguna Hills, Orange County, Southern California.

Thank You.
Steve (949) 395-1569

I recently received and assembled an ANCHEER 26 Inch Wheel New Upgraded Electric Mountain Bike 500W with Removable 36V 12Ah Battery - US, but cannot seem to activate the bike using the analog controller on the handlebars. I hold down the M button for 2 seconds + and nothing happens. My 36 Volt battery is fully charged and I have verified the voltage is 42 volts with a voltmeter. Can anyone help me troubleshoot the possible source of the electrical problem or direct me to someone who can? I live in Laguna Hills, Orange County, Southern California.

Thank You.
Steve (949) 395-1569
I had the same thing happen on an Ancheer bike. They left the plug from the LCD to the controller inside the frame unplugged from the factory.

@Timpo
"I recently received and assembled an ANCHEER 26 Inch Wheel New Upgraded Electric Mountain Bike."

Back